Welcome to The Arthur M. Pico School Number Eight!
We are once again excited to begin a new school year and hope to have the opportunity to meet each and every one of you.
Here is some information to note:
· Mrs. Monica Hurt is the school secretary and can be reached in the main office at 973-969-4344
· If you need to reach the school nurse, Mrs. Sarro, her extension is 3803
· If you need to pick up your child early, please do so either before or after lunch.
· Absences should be reported to the main office no later than 9:00 a.m. on the day of the absence. If you wish to pick up homework, please be sure to indicate that as well. You may pick up homework in the main office after 2:30 or wait until the next day.
· Students are dismissed at 3:15 p.m. daily. You should make arrangements for dismissal by either picking your child up, arranging for someone else to pick them up, or signing up for Champions Aftercare program. Information for Champions is available on the website.
· Dismissal on single-session days is 12:35.