Welcome to The Arthur M. Pico School Number Eight! We are once again excited to begin a new school year and hope to have the opportunity to meet each and every one of you. Just a bit of information to note:
- Mrs. Kistner is the school secretary and can be reached in the main office at 973-532-5018 ext. 3802
- If you need to reach the school nurse Mrs. Alvarez, her extension is 3803
- The main office is closed during lunch 11:15 to 12:35 every day. If you need to pick-up your child please do so before or after this time.
- Absences should be reported to the main office no later than 9:00 AM on the day of the student's absence. If you wish to pick-up homework please be sure to indicate that as well. You may pick-up homework in the main office after 2:30 PM
- Students must be picked up at 3:15 PM daily. If you cannot make arrangements to pick-up your child, please enroll them into the aftercare program. Information is available on the School 8 website's main page.